Hey everyone!

My name's Jason Rafferty, a well-meaning college student in search of auxiliary finances. I'll be offering a variety of services when I arrive back in Norfolk in mid-December:

Special Jobs:

Drawing Lessons: I'm a Fine Arts major in college currently doing intensive study with drawing and painting. I can give hourly drawing lessons, both from photographs and from life - ages 10+ please. I offer one-on-one or small group sessions. You can find examples of my work at jasonrafferty.daportfolio.com jason791.deviantart.com

Prints: I also offer high-quality Fine Art prints of all the pieces in the "prints" section of my website, either framed or unframed. In addition, I also have some original work for sale as well, including many of the compositions visible on my website. Both prints and originals make for fantastic and unique holiday gifts!

Commissions: I'm also open to commissioned pieces, and have created portraits, pet portraits, caricatures, and themed commissions. I'm also able to do house portraits.I also have roughly 5 years of experience with Adobe Photoshop and can create well-crafted designs for events, tee-shirts, concert posters, etc.

Personal plug: Check out my work on exhibit at the Norfolk Library all through January! I'll be showing drawings along with a few other local artists!

Also: I have three years' experience as catering staff, and would gladly assist in working private holiday parties at your house. Email me for info.

The Regular Stuff:

I'll also be available for snow-shoveling, babysitting, house-sitting, and pet-sitting: Everyone offers these, but I'll do them better. I have six years of experience with babysitting, two years as a camp counselor, and additional experience helping younger guys as an Eagle Scout in Norfolk's Troop 80 (Represent!) and have been caring for pets all of my life! Please ages 5+ for babysitting.

Thanks everyone, my email is jaraffer@unca.edu. Happy Turkey Day!

- JR

Norfolknet.com
your community, on-line